Sunday, March 4, 2018

Parent Teacher Conference for Bryce

I went to Bryce's parent teacher conference last week and I just have to say I love Montessori so much. Bryce is really excelling in the program. I wish that I could keep him there for one more year for Kindergarten, but it just isn't feasible since it's only half day and then I would have to find a babysitter for him the other half, which has been hard doing that this last half of the preschool year. But I still wish I could.
Anyways Bryce's teachers told me that Bryce is a great student. He is really motivated by their Barefoot Buck program that they are doing right now, and they think he has probably earned more barefoot bucks than anyone in the school. So funny! The first thing he does every day when I get home is tell me how many barefoot bucks he has now. He has also started taking spelling tests and is spelling and reading on a first grade level. In Math he is writing his number up to the thousands and can do place value to the thousands place. He is also starting to work on addition and subtraction.
He loves school so much, and I love that the Montessori lets him work at his own pace and be where he needs to be not where the rest of the class is at. 
We are so proud of our smart little guy.

No comments: