Sunday, March 4, 2018

February Goal Review

Here is my February Goal Recap. Some areas I stayed the same in. Others I did better, and a few I got worse :( I'm trying though and I think this system helps me better see where I'm at. Plus reading the goals every month helps me remember what I'm working on.

Goal Review
Red Means Not Doing Well
Blue Needs Improvement
Green Accomplished or on Target to Reach Goal

Spiritual
-Read Scriptures 5 Days A Week
-Read Lesson Material for Relief Society each week
-Attend 2nd Hour (family history or Sunday School more regularly)
-No Social Media on Sunday morning Before Church
-More Personal Prayers
-Don't work on Sunday (I do some work from home for my Mom and I want to limit this to Monday-Saturday and not work on Sundays)

Health and Fitness
-Run, Walk, Bike, or Swim 1 mile once a week 
(this month I also started getting in other exercise besides my once a week mile, so hopefully I can continue that)
-Only drink Coke once a week except for my period/headache week
-Make a conscious effort to drink more water

Financial
-Save at least $300 spending cash by the time we go to New York in June
-Do better at staying on budget and not spending my weekly petty cash before I have it
-Save any dimes we get for the year (we read something about it and want to test it out)
(I'll admit I spent a few, and I really thought before I handed them over, but I didn't want to break a dollar if I had the exact change-HA!)
Educational
-Read at least 3 books per month (I want to focus on reading more and being on social media less)
-Look into what it would take to finish my Bachelors Degree (1st Step)

Personal
-Sew 6 Levi Quilts and 6 Other Quilts During the Year
(I did complete one this month, but I got the binding done a few days after the month was over)

-Continue Blogging
-Do Better at Keeping the House Clean---Focus On the Dishes!
(It was actually kind of a rough month in this area, but I feel like I've had a break through and the last week seems to have gone better)

No comments: