Sunday, March 4, 2018

February Book Recap

Looks like I read 5 books this month. Not quite as many as last month, but still meeting my goal. Tanner gave me two of the books for my birthday-A Long Way Home and The Silent Sister and I was glad to be able to read both of those this month, as they had both been on my 'to read' list for quite awhile. Funny thing-they both ended up being my favorite reads this month.

Here is what I read...




I did not like the Gender Game really at all. Not the best dystopian book. I don't think I will read anymore in the series. 
Courage to Soar and Walk the Earth a Stranger were both pretty good books.
My two favorite though for this month were the Silent Sister and A Long Way Home-both kept me turning the pages. A Long Way Home intrigued me so much that when I found out there was a movie based on the story I watched that as well. 

No comments: