Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tia's New Year Goals *2018*

Supposedly if you write your goals down they are easier to obtain, so that is why I am once again writing my New Years Goals. This year I am also going to do a monthly check to see where I am at, so that I can see progress and also areas I need to improve on. Hopefully this will help me meet more of my goals. We actually had a really good talk in church on Sunday about making and achieving goals that gave me some inspiration. I'm pretty good at making goals, but not always achieving them, so that is what I'm going to work on this year. Also I'm going to break things down into smaller attainable goals instead of looking so much at the big picture or end result. 

Spiritual
-Read Scriptures 5 Days A Week
-Read Lesson Material for Relief Society each week
-Attend 2nd Hour (family history or Sunday School more regularly)
-No Social Media on Sunday morning Before Church
-More Personal Prayers
-Don't work on Sunday (I do some work from home for my Mom and I want to limit this to Monday-Saturday and not work on Sundays)

Health and Fitness
-Run, Walk, Bike, or Swim 1 mile once a week
-Only drink Coke once a week except for my period/headache week
-Make a conscious effort to drink more water

Financial
-Save at least $300 spending cash by the time we go to New York in June
-Do better at staying on budget and not spending my weekly petty cash before I have it
-Save any dimes we get for the year (we read something about it and want to test it out)

Educational
-Read at least 3 books per month (I want to focus on reading more and being on social media less)
-Look into what it would take to finish my Bachelors Degree (1st Step)

Personal
-Sew 6 Levi Quilts and 6 Other Quilts During the Year
-Continue Blogging
-Do Better at Keeping the House Clean---Focus On the Dishes!

No comments: