Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Bryce is 5

Our little Bryce had a Birthday. In true Bryce fashion he woke us all up at 5:30 to gather round and open presents.

Tanner surprised him with a donut that had a candle on it.


Bryce turned five on Thursday. I can't believe it! Where has my baby gone? 

He seriously is such a blessing in our lives. We weren't planning on having anymore kids after Chloe and then eight years later we decided to have one more and we got Bryce. He was what we needed. The past five years have been hard for me. There have been trials and challenges, but through them all it's helped to have someone to hold and snuggle, someone who gives great hugs, and who loves me unconditionally. He makes everyone in the family smile and helps bring us together. I don't know what we would do without him.

I asked him where he wanted to go to dinner for his birthday. He said he couldn't really think of anywhere, so we could just eat at home, but that he would like to go to Fizz for some dip and dots. My Mom picked him up from school and took him to Fizz. I asked him again about dinner and he said "well I guess we could go to McDonald's." So that's what we did. What a funny kid.
5 Fun Facts About Bryce at 5
#1 He Loves Games. Board Games and Dice Games. If he can just get someone to play with him, he will gladly play for hours. I think he got this from Great Grandma cause when she would tend him they would play games. For his birthday he got three new ones and we have all already played them all several times. 
#2 He Loves school and Can Already Read. That's a first for us, to have a reader before Kindergarten. My Mom says I was the same way.
#3 He has never had a hamburger. In fact the only type of beef he has ever eaten is a beef hot dog.
#4 He loves the water and swimming. He can swim really well and likes to put his goggles on in the tub and practices. Sometimes he stays under for so long we grab him to make sure he's okay and he just laughs. We need a bigger tub! HA
#5 His big brother and big sister are his best friend and that makes me happy.

No comments: