Sunday, April 30, 2017

Throw Up

For Basketball this season every one of Chloe's games was an away game. That meant a lot of traveling and sometimes meant we took other kids along with us. Luckily I was able to make it to all of her games.
One of her games was in Beaver. We ended up taking two other girls with us-her good friend Brydee and Isabelle. The girls talked and laughed the whole way their.
Chloe's Grandma and uncle Trevor were able to drive down from Fillmore to watch. I wish I would have gotten a picture. The game was tough. The Beaver team was huge-I mean literally some of the girls were bigger than my husband. Dixie ended up losing by quite a bit. The loss didn't dampen the girls spirits too much. After the game we stopped for some ice cream at McDonalds and then got back on the road.
The girls were back to talking and giggling and this is where things took a turn for the worst. Chloe was saying something very animatedly and started choking on something. The other girls, once they knew it wasn't serious, started laughing, and then Brydee laughed so hard that she choked on something and started throwing up. OH MY GOSH!
At that point I figured I had better just laugh with them or I was going to be seriously pissed of. I quickly pulled over on an exit in the middle of no where and we cleaned things up the best we could. Luckily she had her school clothes in her bag and was able to change into those. It is one road trip they will probably never forget! dang kids!!!

No comments: