Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring Break Day 5 Time to Head Home

Wednesday morning we got up and said goodbye. We didn't really want to go home, but it was time. We had a great five days with Grandma, but it was time to go back to reality. 
The trip home was not great, because we got stuck in bad traffic twice-once when I got off a wrong exit to grab lunch, and another time at the Hoover Dam near Vegas-that time there was a big semi that wrecked and we literally didn't move for almost an hour-it was horrible and Bryce was just ready to be home by that point. We all were!!!
We finally made it home just in time to drop Chloe off with Landon and the ball fields for softball practice and then Bryce and I went home and crashed. It was a fun trip despite the bad drive home, and now that I know I can pull it off on my own, we will probably attempt it again sometime. 

No comments: