Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year New Goals

I have broken my goals down into 5 areas this year. Here is what I am hoping to accomplish and improve upon this year.

1) Spiritual/Mental
-More Meaningful Prayer
-Daily Scripture Study in the form of a)Book of Mormon Journal b) reading and preparing for the week's lesson in Relief Society c) reading Ensign articles
-Increase Temple Attendance
-Continue Working on Family History

2) Physical/Emotional
-Drink more water 64 oz + a day
-Make a Conscious effort to eat more fruits and veggies
-Exercise (at least an hour every week it can be anything from treadmill, playing basketball, or abs and arms the only thing excluded is roller blading because every time I try that I end up hurting myself)
-Eat less sugar (which means cutting back on candy, cookies,etc; trying to eat dessert only once a week and only 1 soda a week. I was doing really well on this last year until December hit)
-Take more days where I just rest and don't have anything to do besides maybe read a book and spend time with my family
-Don't put so many demands on myself/ and say no to other people when I need to.

3) Family-
Spend lots of time together. Take more time to do little things with my kids like play a game or shoot hoops in the driveway. Go on more dates with Landon. Smile and laugh with them more. Show them I love them more. Give more hugs and kisses. Be more patient. Just enjoy any time we have together.

4) Financial
-work really hard to stick to our budget
-pay tithing first-always
-try really hard to not spend my weekly petty cash before I actually get it
-avoid using credit cards unless necessary
-try not to add any debt
-save a little...for a rainy day, Christmas, a new house-make a plan and do it

5) Personal
-Finish Bryce's Baby Book by his Birthday! (I was so close to completing it last year)
-Organize and Transfer all files on my old Computer to New Computer by the end of February.
-Continue to Work on my 52 Quilts Project. (I have 20 completed and 3 in the works)
-Continue Blogging-write a few more blog posts each month that are a little more personal.
-Develop Skills in Digital Scrapbooking and work on some things that have been sitting on my desk for years.



No comments: