Saturday, January 7, 2017

It's Snowing!!!

Thursday evening Landon and I went to the temple. When we went inside it was bitter cold outside, but there was no inkling of snow. It wasn't even raining at that point. Two hours latter when we walked out it was a sight to behold. Especially for someone living in St. George. I couldn't help but laugh and smile as I noticed the snow coming down and the few moments of quite, peaceful beauty.
Of course when we got home the kids were giddy with excitement. It was snowing and snowing pretty hard. I now for a lot of people it is no big deal, but when you live in the dessert snow is exciting. Kids and Parents alike run outside to play in it, they snap pictures and post about it on social media. Because chances are it won't last long. Chloe and Bryce both ran outside when we got there to touch it and throw a few snowballs, of course Chloe ran out barefooted (I swear she will one day be a hippie). 







I think everyone in town was secretly hoping for a snow day the next day-although it didn't end up happening.

And for a few more minutes the snow was fun and exciting...until the bad news came and I didn't really like the snow anymore especially not right then.

No comments: