Sunday, January 22, 2017

Ear Infection and Emergency Room Scare

 Last week on Monday Bryce started running a fever. Tuesday he woke up fine so I took him to the babysitter and went to work. I picked him up after I got off and then went to a training. When I got back home he was asleep and his fever was back. I also noticed his ears were really red. Wednesday he continued to run a fever and just not feel well, so I took the day off to stay home with him. I also took him into the doctor where we found out he had an ear infection. :( poor little guy. He gave him a prescription. I went to get it filled at Target and while we were waiting Bryce fell asleep in the cart. He was just not feeling well at all. He stayed home again on Thursday this time Tanner stayed home with him. Friday he was feeling quite a bit better and his fever was gone so he was able to go to school.

Friday night Bryce fell off the bench at the table and hit his chin really hard. He bit through his lip on the inside. It was bleeding pretty bad and the cut was pretty deep so I ran him over to the ER to see if the triage nurse thought he needed stitches. Luckily they said they though it would heal up without them. It's just still been kind of sore when he eats and stuff.
Poor kid has had a rough week. Hopefully this week will be better for him-it's his birthday week after all. :)

No comments: