Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy 15th Birthday Tanner

Tanner turned 15! Can you believe it?
Just a few years ago he was like this...
 
Now he is a full blown teenager. Having a teenager definitely has it's challenges, however I have to say overall he is a pretty good kid.
The morning of his birthday Bryce was so excited to get up and help Daddy and Chloe make waffles for Tanner-he even put a candle in them for him.
For his Birthday he had earlier gotten a new phone-however on his actual birthday we took him to the mall and let him get an outfit and then we went out to lunch at his favorite restaurant-Buffalo Wild Wings. I love the pictures of these two bros. I hope they will always have a special friendship. (FYI they have on matching shark shirts in the picture.)
 For his birthday cake he of course chose cheesecake-my Grandma Marshall usually makes it for him, but since she is out of town for a few months I had to make it. I would say overall it turned out pretty good for my first time. Grandma Angie came over and we all enjoyed a slice and a nice visit.
 


No comments: