Friday, August 29, 2014

Sunday News

Priesthood Advancement
On Sunday Tanner was advanced to the office of "Teacher" in the 'Aaronic Priesthood'. We are proud of him and the fine young man he is turning out to be. He was so happy to finally move into the teachers quorum with some of his friends. He was also glad that after telling me again-probably for like the 5th Sunday in a row that his church pants were to small that I finally went and bought him some new ones that fit. He is growing so fast! I guess he can no longer wear his Sunday Clothes Grandma Robison gives him for Christmas until the next year without needing a new pair.

Nursery Wars
Bryce is so far not digging nursery-ugh. I have been going in there with him for a little over a month now. This week is the first week I really have tried to leave him. I though maybe with our neighbor Dave in there he would be fine, but he is super attached to his Mommy. He is just fine if I'm in there but as soon as I leave he turns the tears on. I'm hoping after a few more weeks I might be able to leave without him crying the whole time. #fingerscrossed

No comments: