Monday, March 31, 2014

Owies

 Bryce is a walking terror right now. I swear he is constantly falling down and hitting his head, or nose, or mouth. Some weeks he will have about 5 bloody lips or noses cause he is always bonking himself. In this picture he had cried himself to sleep after knocking himself in the head with a metal baseball bat. Don't ask me why he was carrying it around or even how he could lift it.
 You can see the bruises on both sides of his head if you look here oh yes and can you see that road rash on his chin, from falling on the sidewalk at great-grandmas house. I was in the store and a lady in line by me was like-he must be learning how to walk huh? she could tell from all of his bruises and owies.
Then here is the latest-yep those two little marks on the side of his head are fork wounds, somehow he managed to not only get a metal fork, but fall on it and jab it into his head-I am just glad it wasn't his eye.

No comments: