Sunday, March 16, 2014

Chloe's last Basketball Game and Team Party

A few weeks ago Chloe had her last basketball game of the season. Her team lost something to 3. Chloe's foul shot and one other basket were the only points scored. They played really good-especially on Defense they have really gotten it down. The only thing was that the other teams shots were going in and ours just weren't-it wasn't our day I guess.
The girls had fun though and that's what counts.



 We took a team picture after the game. One of my players presented me with a lei made out of candy.
 Chloe with her trophy-everyone's a winner :)
That Friday we had a little team party.
My Grandma helped me make these cupcakes.
 At the party we played Speed and Basketball Freeze Tag, which we kind of made up on the fly, but it turned out being super fun. 
 We had pizza, Gatorade, and cupcakes to eat.
 I had painted these frames and put a team picture in them. We then had each girl sign them. They turned out cute and the girls really liked them.
I was surprised by how many of the girls brought me little notes with treats and gift-cards. It was a fun season and I really enjoyed coaching these girls. I love basketball!!!

No comments: