Wednesday, June 19, 2013

#Super Soaker Party

I am a member of a group called HouseParty and from time to time I get lucky and win a party package. Can you say that my kids were ecstatic with the last party package I won. It was a Nerf Super Soaker and Cheetos House Party. They sent me 5 Nerf water guns, 15 $5 off Nerf water gun coupons, 12 bags of Cheetos Puffs, 20 $1 off 1 bag of Cheetos Puffs coupons, and some Nerf Rub On Tattoos. 
Last Saturday we had a big block party with all the loot-It was tons of fun. We started out with a BBQ, then played a game-hotshot ( where you shoot ping pong balls off golf tees). After that it was time for a big water fight, and then a nice game of water kickball. It was a blast. The kickball game got a little intense at times but was lots and lots of fun. I think the party ended up lasting like 3 hours we were all ready for bed by the time we got home.