Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Games Gold Medal Champions

This week Tanner's team played in the Utah Summer Games Tournament. They had games starting on Thursday. Landon had to work, but my Grandma and I were able to go up and watch. They won both.
 They had more games Friday and once again won both.
So they were undefeated and made it to the gold medal championship game on Saturday...
 Landon and Tanner spent the night in Cedar Friday for scout camp-so my Grandma gave me and the kids a ride back up to the Championship game. Glad we went they ended up wining 9-0. It was a great game. My Grandma was feeling a little bad for the other team-ha ha! Tanner played an awesome round of games. He didn't get much action in left field, but he hit and ran the bases really well. I think he only struck out once the entire tournament, though he did get out a couple other times on a caught ball, or throw out and first, usually though he was on base and running. 
 His fans minus great Grandma Marshall-I need a picture of her....
 Awards Ceremony...
 This was a happy happy moment for this team. The Gators started out 2 years ago and played their first game as a team at the Summer Games Tournament. They have worked hard and really progressed. Look how far they have come-from losing all four games the first time. To winning all five this time.

No comments: