Thursday, August 12, 2010

Toothache

While we were in Fillmore a few weeks ago Chloe kept telling me that her tooth was hurting. When I looked in her mouth I could tell that there was definitely something wrong, so when we got home I took her right to the dentist. The diagnosis she had an abscessed tooth, caused from one of her teeth breaking off. She had to take an antibiotic for a week to clear up the infection and yesterday I took her in to get the rest of the tooth pulled out.
Luckily they gave her a little bit of laughing gas to get her through it, otherwise she would have been screaming hysterically the whole time. Instead she was totally smiling as big as she could during the whole procedure, which had Tanner and me both trying to hold in our laughter.
It went well and they got the rotten tooth out without to much of a problem.
I bribed her with a Slurpee and a trip to the County Fair that night. I forgot to take my camera to the fair but we had a fun time. Chloe and Landon went on the Farris Wheel and she had the time of her life she was smiling and waving at me the whole time she was up there.

No comments: