Monday, August 30, 2010

A Few New "Hats"

You have different "hats" in your closet of life. You put on a different hat as you play different roles. For example your closet may contain the hat of mother, wife, sister, friend, scout leader, PTO President, etc. just to name a few. In the past couple of weeks I have added 4 new hats to my collection those of student (I am going back to college to get my degree in Social Work), soccer coach (I am coaching Chloe's team), mia-maid advisor (a church calling working with the young women) , and special ed aid (at my kids school). I am excited and a little bit nervous about these new endeavours but am also excited. Our lives will definitely be busy this fall but hopefully fun as well.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

that is awesome. you will be busy, but it will pay off :)

Taryn said...

Wow Tia! You will be busy. But you'll do awesome at all of it-you're so organized. Those meals will really come in handy this fall.