Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day

Last Saturday my Grandma, Mom and I had a freezer cooking day. I have been wanting to do one of these for over a year now but just never knew where to start or what to do. Well my sister in law Taryn got the book and software program called "30 meals in 1 day" and shared them with me. (I would highly recommend them). Thanks Taryn this gave me just what I needed to get going.

We pretty much cooked all day on Saturday we were all dead tired when we were threw, but looking at all we had accomplished when we were done made it so worth it.


Here is the start......
and here is part of the end product the other part was in coolers and freezers already....
We made...
chicken and biscuits
cola barbecue
chicken fried steak
ground beef stroganoff
ham and potato scallop
Italian shells
lasagna
minestrone
pineapple chicken teriyaki sandwiches
Shepard's pie
southwest potato skins
stuffed pizza bread
tomato Swiss steak
chicken bow ties
tortilla chicken

So far everything we have eaten has been good. We especially like the pineapple chicken teriyaki sandwiches. We plan to do this again in another month.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

that sounds awesome! good job :)

mandy85 said...

I so hope I can come to this one.