Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year-A Little Late

Well we had our annual Family New Year's Bash. Pretty low key as far as new years bash's go but still fun to hand out with the fam. We ate yummy food and even better desert-ice cream pie from Cold Stone-SOOOOO Good! We played some games and then watched a movie. After the party the kids stayed to have a sleepover with Grandma. They had lots of fun and even got some nail painting in-per Chloe's request. When I asked Tanner if he wanted to stay over he said "well what are we going to do just paint nails and stuff? I don't think he was going to stay if it was going to be a total girls night. haha.
Then on Saturday Landon, Tanner and my Dad went ice fishing. The had fun but came back empty handed. My dad being a ham dreaming that he had one on his line that big. LOL(FYI Grandpa Dave they want to go with you one weekend.)
While they were fishing Chloe, my mom, grandma, and I went to the movies. Chloe has been wanting to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel and She LOVED it. We had fun ringing in the new year.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

That looks fun to bad we couldn't be there. I totally forgot my camera but its all good. We just played games at a friends and went home.