Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny things kids say....

Working at a preschool I daily hear funny things from kids, but very rarely is it something that I actually have to pause before commenting on or turn away to hide my smile or laugh.

Today as we were sitting at the table eating are lunch
"My mom got fat! Yeah she ate to much and she got really fat!"
Of course I have seen the mom and she is anything but, however either the daughter has heard her mother say something about eating to much and getting fat, or she assumes since her mom is considerably bigger than she is that she is fat."
Um that's great that your mom is such a good eater.

And the winner for last year
Once again as we were sitting at the table eating lunch
Me to student-"drink all your water". Student-"yeah because my mom said that if you drink lots of water it will make your boobs grow bigger."
haha this girl is 5 like she really needs to be worrying about that yet.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

haha! yeah... dont think water will do the trick!

Michael tells me i shouldnt say things about myself that sound bad so that the girls dont repeat them!

that is hilarious!