Saturday, January 16, 2010

The End and The Begining

Well for those of you who remember last year I embarked on a small project called PROJECT 365. What it is-a picture and journal entry for every day of the year. This morning I got up early and finished it. Yep it is complete all of it except for one picture that I need to got have a stage re-inactment, because I already journel about it but was missing the picture. Can you believe it-I finished and I am very pleased with the results.
For Christmas I recieved a similiar project. It is called project life though it is a little more versatile-you can chose to do it in different ways-daily (like I did last year), monthly, or by theme or event. I am going to do it monthly-because although I loved what I did last year it was ALOT of work, and I figure if I do it monthly it won't only not be as much work, but the kit should last me 4-5 years instead of one. So wish me luck as I embark on another endeaver. I got the title page down all except the year and I plan to add that today.

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Congrats on finishing that huge project! I bet it's so fun looking back through it! Your next project looks cute!

Taryn said...

Way to go! I need to order my last pictures.

Kaysie said...

you are so good!