Monday, January 18, 2010

Access Denied

Yesterday I went to walk into Tanner's room and was told by the kids that my access had been denied. Why?
because I first had to scan my handprint here-to make sure it was in the database
then I had to enter the proper color sequence hereand since I failed to do this the laser located here had shot meand also the security cameras here had videotaped the whole thing.Don't you just love the imagination of kids-now wait just a few more years and Tanner will probably have the real deals not just a paper product. HA HA

3 comments:

mandy85 said...

what in the heck that is madness. Funny kids. The blankets are so cute I can't wait to make some and quilt them.

Kaysie said...

haha that is way funny!!

Taryn said...

That is hilarious. Must be that Clue Secrets and Spies game. Love your quilts. I actually decided to do blankets as well, though mine aren't nearly as fancy as yours. Did you quilt that one you are holding? Wow!