Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Peanut..Peanut Butter and Jelly

This morning I went to Albertson's and grabbed some peanut butter. They had it in their ad for .99 with the in ad coupon. A little while back my sister in law Taryn ordered some coupons on ebay for .75 off any Skippy Product. So I used both coupons and got it for .25 a jar. Now you can't beat that price on Peanut Butter.
Can you believe it that's all I got; I'm waiting on everthing else gambling on whether or not there will be doublers on Sunday, because there is other stuff that would have been a good deal but I would rather get it FREE than pay .50 or $1.00.
Thanks Taryn for the coupons!

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

that is awesome!!!

mandy85 said...

Dang I needed peanut butter another one that I missed out on. You are awesome keep it up.

Taryn said...

Glad you were still able to use the coupons even after the mix up.