Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas is in the Air



I know I know it's a little bit early but I can't seem to help being just a little bit excited about the upcoming Holiday. What with black Friday in a few days and Landon getting the lights on the house-yes I finally conviced him to do it today with a little begging, sweet talking, and threatening. Yipee I can hardly wait. Bring on Christmas!

Chloe of course had to go up and help Daddy-this year I wasn't even nervous I guess I'm just so used to her going up there with him and with her being such a agile little monkey I don't worry as much. Tanner couldn't quite overcome his fear of heights to make it over the top of the ladder so that's why he isn't up there as well.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I feel the exact same way about Christmas. I'm so excited! I had Jeremy put the lights up last week while the weather was still good. What Black Friday deals are you after?

Brenda said...

Of course Chloe had to be up there helping - funny girl! Tell Landon he needs to come put the lights on my house next!