Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

I love Black Friday! I look forward to it every year. This year it started on Thursday for us. My mom and sister's and I went to Kmart on Saturday at a little after 6:00 to hit there big Thanksgiving Day Sale. We had fun and got everything on our list. Then at 11:00pm that night my Dad, Mom, and a friend of mine (Alisha), and I went to the Children's place to hit their big sale. After finding everything we wanted we only had to wait in line a little over an hour (ha ha) and only had one little run in with a disgruntled lady who was behing us in line. By the time we were done there is what about 1:00 in the morning. We dropped off Alisha and the my parents and I decided to just make a night of it. So we headed to Denny's for some breakfast. After that I did go home and get about an hour's sleep. Then at 4:00 I woke Tanner up because he wanted to join the fun and we headed over to JCPenny's to pick up my parents and then went and got in the line at Target which was about an block long. Though it was long we only had to wait in line 30 minutes and when the line started to move it only took us 5 minutes to get in the store. When we got in it was time to divide and conquer. We split up and were able to get everything on our list but one thing. We then got in the line, which by the time it was all said and done wrapped clear around the store. We had to wait in line for a little over an hour. While we were in line Tanner asked what are we in line for now-he was in a little bit of shock when I told him it was to pay. I let him get a hot chocolate and a hot dog to pass the time. Yes a hot dog and 5:00 in the morning and he thouroughly seemed to enjoy it.

We got home about 8:00 after running to Wal-Mart for one thing. By then I was ready to crash, but no rest for the wicked I guess it was time to get ready and head to Flowell.


1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I am sad I missed it all next year I will be ready.