Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Story of the Yellow Shoes

Okay so you definately need to hear this story, especially since there is a real possiblity in the near future you will probably see Chloe running around in these beautiful yellow shoes-and no it probably will not match whatever it is she has on.
So here goes on Tuesday she went to her friend Brydee's house. Brydee's mom (Brittany) had hit the jack pot at Wal-Mart and stumbled across an unheard of clearance on children's shoes, most pairs were down to $1. She bought Brydee about 5 different pairs. So when Chloe was over there playing she fell in love with the yellow ones. I told here that I would try to go to Wal-Mart in the morning and find her a pair. I did but with no luck. She came home from school and the first thing she said was you didn't get the shoes did you, because she couldn't see them anywhere. Then she almost started to cry. Then I got a call from Brittany she had gone back to Wal-Mart and dug through the bins and miraculously found a pair stuffed inside another pair at the very bottom of the bin. Chloe was so excited to hear this bit of news, she kept asking me all day when she was going to be getting her shoes. Finally later that night when the doorbell rang she jumped off the chair and said that's my shoes and went running for the door as fast as she could. She was right and was so excited to finally get them. She immediately put them on and wore them the rest of the night.Today when she got home from school the first thing she said was now I can put on my shoes.I don't know what it is about these shoes but both Brydee and Chloe love them. I think they will probably both have them on in church on Sunday and most likely not have dresses to match them.
Thank you Brittany you made Chloe's Day!

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

Sayd wanted a pair of those same shoes but in white. I didn't buy them because they weren't on sale but now I am missing out.

Kaysie said...

who wouldn't want a pair of bright yellow shoes if they looked as cute as chloe in them