Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Picts

Yesterday I had my sister Sandi take some pictures for us to use on our Christmas cards. I know it seems early but the early bird gets the worm-Here are a few secret codes to help out anyone else who wants to be a early bird as well what they amount to is free or almost free Christmas Cards-you just pay the shipping.
Shutterfly Codes-log into your shutterfly account and add these codes it will tell you when they are good until. One expires this week and one is good until November I believe. You can use both codes at the same time. To get them free only order the amount of cards that would be free.
3FREECARDS-good for 3 free folded 5x7 photo greeting cards
CARDSCHOICE-good for 12 free stationary cards or 12 free greeting cards
I think the pictures turned out cute! Thanks Sandi!!

No comments: