Monday, September 14, 2009

School Pictures

The kids have school pictures today. Hopefully they will turn out okay. As you can see in the picture I took Tanner is trying to scowl and smile at the same time, not really working for him. He was pretty upset with me because he always likes to wear red shirts to school-his last two years of school pictures he has been in a red shirt. This year I have been making him wear a blue shirt once a week, which he has gotten used to, but he only wears it on Wednesdays. However mean old mom made him wear the blue shirt for pictures and yep it's Monday. Once we got through the tears and the tantrum he seemed okay, by the time he left for school he was back to his old self so hopefully he'll stay happy and smile for his pictures. Chloe I'm sure will smile as big as she can she was happy about her new bows.

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

I think they look so cute. I am glad you got the bows done they look so good.