Monday, September 14, 2009

ALBERTSONS-GREAT DEALS!

Last week it was kind of a sad week no coupons in the Sunday Paper and No ALBERTSONS DOUBLERS. However they were both back this week making for some very happy couponers.I was so happy I was actually there this morning at 6:00 when they opened, and back home by about 6:40 to get my kids up and ready for school. I was only able to use three sets of my doublers so I will probably go back sometime today to use the other two sets.
Here are some of the great deals I found
-Of Course the Cambells Chicken Noodle and Tomatoe Soup on sale for .50 each
Use up to 7 .40/4 coupons + 3 doublers= right around $11 + get a $5.00 Catalina
-Ken's Salad Dressing $2.00
Use coupon and doubler=FREE
-Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray, Mousse, or Gel $2.99
Use coupon and doubler=.99
-Albertson's 2 lb Bricks of Cheese $5.99
Use coupon and doubler=$3.99
-Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 3/5 or $1.66 each
Use coupon and doubler=$1.82 for 2 boxes or .91 each
-M&M's Ice Cream Sandwiches $3.49
Use coupon and doubler=$1.49

Other Good Deals
-Rhodes Warm and Serve Rolls $2.69
use coupon and doubler=.69
-Kellogs Poptarts $1.88
use coupon and doubler =.78

2 comments:

mandy85 said...

you did so good and thanks for getting me some soup. I hate living where there isn't an Albertsons I always miss out on the good deals.

Taryn said...

I'm so jealous! We didn't get doublers. I guess I better get used to it.