Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life without a Camera.

It has been almost a whole week now since my camera stopped working. Last Wednesday after Tanner's game we were outside and the whole think just went bonkers, and wouldn't let me take a picture or even shut the lens. I took it in to Best Buy because at the time we bought it we also bought the 4 year warranty, which happened to have 4 months left on it. So the good thing is it's going to get fixed or replaced the bad thing is they had to send it in to do this and it will be 2-4 weeks before I see my camera. I have been trying to take picts with my Grandma's and sisters camera whenever they are around but the bad thing about that is then I have to get them all from them. Chloe's B-Day is in about 9 days I wonder what the chances of me getting it back by then will be. Hopefully this doesn't completely blow off my Project 365 either.
While my camera has been Missing in Action we have played on the new slip and slide I bought the kids, worked in the garden (it is really starting to grow), and gone swimming twice.-Hopefully I can add picts at a later time.

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Tia - go get a disposable one, then get a CD when you develop them.