Thursday, May 21, 2009

Haircut and Team Pictures

Well I took Chloe in to get a haircut yesterday. I was sick of fighting her every morning to get her hair done. She was pretty sad while they were cutting it, but at least she didn't cry. Now she seems to like it though and I think the result is really cute, and will be nice for summer. She and her kitten also took another nap. This is begining to be a daily occurance.
Tanner had his baseball game tonight along with team pictures. I felt bad for the photographer. It took him about 15 minutes to get the boys settled and take their team picture, and he had a lot more teams besides just our to do. It turned out good though I'm sure. I snapped one as well from behind his back so you can kind of see the Sox lineup. Oh yeah and they won again tonight. That's three in a row. Tanner got to more doubles. He still has only struck out once this whole year. I think those are some pretty good stats.

1 comment:

Davey Family said...

I love the hair cut and her sleeping with the kitten.... how precious!