Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Albertson's Steals This Week

I get so excited when the ads come out Tuesday afternoon so that I can look and see what the great deals might be for the next day. Well you know that doublers came out in the ads this week, so if your sitting around waiting to go later you better get your but on down to the store.
I can't wait until next week my neighbor is going to start going with me on Wed. mornings bright and early.
Here is what I got this morning. Yes I went at 6:45 and I saw at least four other KCL's out with coupons in hand.
First Transaction
-2-Kraft Dressing use $1.50 on one coupons if you have any left = FREE
-2-Triscuits use $1/1 printable coupons +doublers (you can print these on Krazy Coupon Lady or Kraft Foods if there is any left)
-1 box honey maid grahamn crackers; 1 pkg 6 hershey's bars; 1 pkg kraft marshmellows use the $1 smores coupon from last Sundays paper + doubler
You will also automatically get $3.00 off these three items.
Total for this Transaction 2.06
(It would have been even less but this cashier would only left me double the cracker coupon up to .75 so it wasn't over the valueof the item. Still a good deal though.)

Second Transaction (I grabbed another newspaper with more doublers on my way out of the store.)
-2 Wheat Thins Crackers $1/1 printable from same place as above + doublers
-1 Vive Pro Loreal Shampoo $1/1 coupon in Sunday's paper + doubler
Total for this transaction .15
(This cashier let me double the cracker coupons for the full amount)

1 comment:

mandy85 said...

That is so COOL I wish I was down there.