Monday, May 11, 2009

Albertsons Doubles-Awesome Deals

There were doublers in the paper yesterday for Albertsons. Combine those with the coupons that came out this morning from KraftFoods.com and you have and awesome sale.I went to Albertsons and did two transactions.
The first transaction

10oz kraft mayo

kraft dressing

280z kraft bbq sauce

18 oz kraft bbq sauce

velveeta shells and cheese

the second transacation

bagelfuls

velveeta shells and cheese

18 oz kraft bbq sauce

4 easy mac cups

I paid $2.97 for the first transaction and they paid me .88 for the second. So overall about $2.00 total for all of this.
The trick match up the add in $10 incriments with the coupons from KraftFoods.com and then use the doublers 3 per transaction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is impressive

mandy85 said...

I wish I had an Albertsons I was sad when I saw the coupons this morning knowing that I wouldn't be able to do this sale. But I am glad you go to.

Alisha said...

sweet i am going there this weekend! can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Love Albertsons and coupons! Who ever would have thought. Gerald would be proud!