Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Preschool Trunk or Treat

Bryce was super excited for his trunk or treat at preschool. Chloe did his Joker makeup for him and he couldn't help but give us and evil laugh and smile to go along with it. 
 Here he is all ready to go. 
 The time finally arrived. I was glad I was able to get off work for a few hours to come. I did attempt to decorate my trunk, but the skeleton I was going to use broke as I was attaching it. I ran to the dollar store to try and find a replacement. I rigged something up, but it wasn't anything like I had envisioned or compared to some of the others so I didn't think it warranted a picture. HA
The kids were all so cute.


THE JOKER
Aunt Sandi THE GENIE




 Prelsie and Bryce. Brcye and I tried to talk her into being Harley Quinn, but she didn't want to. Oh well she makes a pretty cute Genie. These two are the best of friends and it's so fun. 

No comments: