Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall Carnival

The GWA Fall Carnival was the same weekend as the deer hunt this year. Chloe and I usually make a cake for the cake decorating contest and cake walk, but this year her and Landon left Thursday so we didn't. I think it's the first year we haven't since she was in Kindergarten. On Friday the principal even asked me where are cakes were. 
Since Chloe wasn't going to be around for the carnival. We invited Preslie to go with us, and her and Bryce had a ball-literally.



Bryce didn't really want to ride this but Preslie did so he obliged. 
 Always a good time. I even won some gift cards in the silent auction this year, that's a first for me.

That night Bryce and I went to dinner at Red Lobster with my Grandma. He brought all of his little prizes he won playing the carnival games to show her. LOL

No comments: