Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Family Picture Time

Here's a little preview of what's to come from our family pictures this year. 
This was taken after we had gotten them done. We celebrated with dinner at Pizza Factory with Great Grandma. I love these kids.
Family pictures have always been super important to me. I make sure to schedule them every year, and tell the kids its part of my Christmas. This year I really wanted some pictures with my whole family. It's been kind of a hard year for me in thinking about family and reflecting on things in my life. Especially with the latest with the fact that my Grandma Marshall will most likely be moving to a different town in the near future. I literally don't know what I will do. She is someone I talk to everyday. The kids and I stop by her house every afternoon after work/school just to say hi and have a snack. She tends Bryce every Friday and they have become best buddies. It its going to be hard on us all when she moves. With that in mind I was even more determined to get a picture with everyone. It took a little work on my end finding a date and time that would work for everyone. Then at the last minute we had to change it and Tanner gave me some flack about not being there. I cried and yelled. My Mom texted and texted him begging him to make it work. Landon finally set down the law. Then Jeff's Mom got hurt and him and my Mom almost couldn't make it, but in the end everyone showed up, and I think everyone was happy, even though we had to walk a little ways to get to the photo shoot site. The photographer did a great job with all of the people she had to work with, and I am super excited to see the results in the next few weeks. 

No comments: