Thursday, September 14, 2017

Vegas Work/Play Trip

Our Hotel-The Paris
My Mom and Jeff have started an Amazon business. I do a little bit of work for them, mainly helping with purchasing and selling. A few weekends ago I was lucky enough to be able to go spend several days in Vegas with my Mom at a convention. It was lots of fun and we made some good contacts and purchased some fun items. We walked so much during the days that usually by the time we headed back to the hotel we were both beat. We did go out to eat a cheesecake factory one night and did a little shopping another. A first for both of us-we took our first uber ride, and ended taking about 5 during our trip. It was a fun little getaway with my Mom. Hopefully we will be able to do it again.


Yummy Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory


No comments: