Monday, June 5, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week

This year was the first time in many many years that I haven't been over teacher appreciation week at George Washington Academy. It has honestly been a huge relief. Though it is something I love doing I just felt like I couldn't do it anymore. As our spring activities played out I wondered to myself how I had ever done it in the first place.
The kids and I had some fun making some cute things for their teachers. Seriously so nice to only have to do this for a couple of teachers instead of 80+ staff.

For Chloe's teacher we made these cute pizza box gift card holders. We also gave him some dry erase marker cause Chloe said he could never find his-haha!


Bryce's teachers got these cute ice cream cone gift card holders. They had gift cards for Cold Stone Creamery inside them.
I am so grateful for good teachers in my kids lives and glad that they have been blessed to have had so many of them.

No comments: