Monday, June 19, 2017

8th Grade Decision

We thought we had it all planned out and Chloe would be transferring to Dixie Middle School for 8th Grade. We had even gotten her registered there and I had told GWA she wasn't coming back. Then on the last day of school she tells me she has decided to stay at GWA for her last year. WHAT?! I did not see that one coming. I thought she was ready to go. I thought she was ready to be done with uniforms, and have a little bit more freedom. But she had a really good year at GWA. She had made really good friends who were staying, and had an awesome homeroom teacher, who made a huge impact on the decision. Plus she had been there since Kindergarten so why not finish her last year there. So she is staying. Never a dull moment. You just never know with Chloe.

No comments: