Friday, May 26, 2017

Mothers Day Tea Party

At preschool they had a Mother's Day tea party. I had arranged to go into work late that day so I could attend, and Bryce was so excited. But the morning of he woke up super sick-running a fever and just feeling horrible. He was so sad-he cried he really wanted to go to the tea party. 
Big sister to the rescue---she found her old tea set stored away in her closet and set Bryce and I up our own little tea party. He loved it, and had lots of fun.




He also had made me a card at preschool for the event, which I got later, here are some of the fun things it said on it.
My Mom is-30-years old.
Her favorite flower is-Purple.
My Mom always says-I love you.
Her favorite color is-purple.
My Mom makes the best-hot dogs.
She is so good at-painting.
My best memory of my mom is-cleaning with her.

Love you Bryce.

No comments: