Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blue Nail Polish

Earlier today I left for a little while and left Chloe to tend Bryce. While I was away she painted her fingernails, and Bryce convinced her that he really needed a few of his painted too.

Fast Forward to a few hours later. I am in the kitchen making dinner and I hear Bryce announce from the front room "Mom I'm painting my fingers". Oh no you had better not be!!! I went in there and sure enough he was painting his fingers blue with nail polish not just his fingernails but his whole finger, several of them in fact. I quickly pried the polish away from him, while managing to only get a little bit on the floor.  He was so upset and had a good long cry. I really wanted to take a picture, but I knew there was no way I would get one with the tantrum he was throwing.

Now rewind several years. For those of you who knew me then, might remember the day that our little Chloe painted her entire leg blue with nail polish. Not just a little bit the entire leg. It took my sister and I a good hour and several bottles of nail polish to get it cleaned off.




SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IT WITH MY KIDS AND BLUE NAIL POLISH!!!!

No comments: