Sunday, February 15, 2015

We're Calling The Cops

One night last week we had to go do a few errands. One stop on the list was Shoe Carnival. Chloe had completely gone through her school shoes for the 2nd time this year so I really needed to find her a new pair. Of course, since we were headed into a shoes store Tanner wanted to accompany us. I hate shoe shopping with Chloe more than anything it is usually long and painful-throw a teenager into the mix and I wasn't looking to forward to it. Then there is the fact that every-time I buy one of them shoes I realize that there shoe size has grown about 2 sizes, so I then realize I have other shoes and cleats that need to now be replaced. Anyways Landon said him and Bryce would wait in the car. I told him to come in after me if I wasn't out in 20 minutes. After being in the store for about that long I get a text with this picture of Landon and Bryce saying "we're calling the cops". HaHa! Cuties! Well at least that cheered me up a little bit and the fact that we managed to check out a few minutes after that with two pairs of shoes (since they were on a BOGO sale they both got a pair) for a pretty good price helped as well. Until next time-which I'm sure is in the near future since they have both informed me that their soccer and baseball cleats are between 1 and 2 sizes to small for them.

No comments: