Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quiet as a Mouse

A little background for this story...(1)Bryce sleeps in the same room as Tanner. (2) We store all of the board games in Tanner's closet.
A few days ago Bryce was napping-now he is usually a really good napper-usually about a 2 hour nap. However, on this particular day it was getting closer to 3 hours. I kept thinking to myself he sure must be tired today-lets see what else I can accomplish before he wakes up. Eventually I heard him saying "Mom" so I opened the door to get him thinking he would just be waking up. I was shocked as I looked around the room and realized he had to have been up for a good 30 minutes to cause the destruction I was witnessing, yet I hadn't hear a peep (he must have been being quiet as a mouse). All of the board games were out of the closet and all of the pieces were scattered around, as well as several of Tanner's books being taken off of his shelf. These pictures were taken after I had already spent a considerable amount of time cleaning up the worst of the damage.  Well I learned my lesson next time he sleeps over two hours check on him frequently even if it seems quiet-he just might not be sleeping. 



No comments: