Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Birthday

Last Sunday it was my 33rd birthday. We had fun celebrating most of the weekend-good thing to, because Sunday I had a horrible migraine and pretty much spent the day in bed. :(
Friday night we went out to dinner with the Kids at Red Robin.
Saturday morning Chloe got Landon up and had him make me breakfast in bed.
Then Saturday night we went out to Paula's with just adults-Us, My Grandma Marshall, Grandma Angie, Sister Tiffanie and bro-in-law Brandon, and Sister Sandi.
Both nights were fun and enjoyable-glad I got to spend time with all those I love so much.
Landon and the kids made me this "E"-each kid designed their branch. I love it. All the letters are hand carved too, not pre-cut. 
 Tanner and Bryce made me a yummy no-bake Jello Cheesecake. Chloe put the candles in.
All in all I was pretty spoiled and had a great birthday weekend.

No comments: