Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

Chloe chose to make a pig valentine box. Of course her daddy helped her. It turned out pretty dang cute...
 She wanted to give out mechanical pencils for her Valentines so we found this cute idea that included a printable template on pinterest which made my life a lot easier.
 It says "You are the WRITE one for me".
 Tanner is kind of old to give out actual valentines but he did take Russell Stover chocolate hearts for his whole class. Also he came home one day and told me that I needed to get his teacher some dark chocolate covered almonds from See's for V-Day. Okay. So I went and got them. I was thinking what I got, which was half a pound, would be around $5. Imagine my surprise when they rang up for $9. Wow he must have a special teacher :)
Landon ordered me some of my all time favorites. So GOOD!!! Funny thing Landon and I both wrote exactly the same thing in the cards we gave to each other-it was kind of cool actually.
 We had a nice Valentines Day. Chloe had a basketball game so we went to that and then grabbed some Chinese food as a family. We came home and ate it and then shared the strawberries. After that we watched a movie together. It was a nice night with the family.

1 comment:

Abby and Brenda said...

Chloe always has the cutest boxes, but I don't think anything can top that dolphin from last year! :) We sent the kids some Valentines, but they came back to us yesterday - seems I didn't put enough postage on the package! I'll attempt to send them again today.