Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pants on Fire

I forgot to write about this in my baseball tournament post...so here it is. We have a little propane heater that we take to the ball games and even though it was nice weather I am kind of a wimp and early in the morning on Saturday it was a little cold for my, so Landon turned the heater on. I was sitting in front of it nice and cozy watching the ball game when suddenly Landon was like "Tia are your pants on fire?". I looked down and my pant leg was seriously smoking probably ready to ignite in flames at any minute. It took me a minute to beat it out, and then I move back quite a ways from the heater. I guess that is why you are supposed to sit so many feet away :0

1 comment:

Aleman's said...

My son asked the other day if you lie do your pants really catch on fire. Lol