Saturday, February 2, 2013

Funny Baby Stories

Talk About Life (from Big Brother)- The other day Tanner was holding Bryce and I heard him talking to Bryce this is what he was saying. "Your never going to drink pop or eat more than five pieces of candy a day or I'm going to put you in time out, and if you ever say your going to do drugs, smoke, or drink I'm going to put you in an insane asylum" :0 Also I was feeding the baby and I do a pretty good job about staying covered up, but apparently when I shifted positions Tanner thought I was going to expose myself and I heard this a big "EEEK" and I was like what and he said "I almost saw your insides". HAHA

Baby Shower-A few weeks before I had the baby my little guy from school had his mom searching around town for an umbrella for the baby. He was getting upset because they couldn't find one that was really small-baby sized. She was getting frustrated and was like I don't understand why you want an umbrella for the baby-she thought it was because of all the rain we had been getting. He was finally able to get across to her that it was because of my baby shower, and that he couldn't understand why we would give the baby a shower in the first place :0 She was able to explain to him then that it meant to shower the baby with gifts not an actual shower.

Facebook Mishap-so the other morning I was feeding Bryce. When he was done I snapped a cute pict and sent it to my Mom and Landon. It said good morning Grandma and Dad. Awhile later I opened up facebook and there was the picture my Mom had posted it saying she loved getting messages like that in the morning. I thought nothing of it until I looked closely and realized that I could see my nipple in the bottom corner. You couldn't really tell unless you knew what you were looking for but I was still mortified none the less. I quickly sent my Mom a text and told her to get delete it off of there quickly :)

Dave Stories-So this is for those of you who love our neighbor Dave stories. First off on Wednesday Dave came up to Landon and was like I haven't seen you guys around and out a lot lately. Landon was like well Dave Tia had the baby on Friday. He said you should have seen Dave's face he was in complete shock that he had missed out on this fact. A few days later he came over and brought his wife to see the baby. His wife was asking me some questions and she wanted to know if it was a natural birth or if I had to have a C-section. I told her it was natural and then Dave was like "so you didn't have to push or anything?" Really-no Dave pretty sure I still had to do that :0. Then when he was leaving he was like "So I bet your not as hungry anymore" Seriously, no I'm actually more hungry cause I'm still feeding this kid and now I can actually eat without getting sick :) What a guy!!!

Chloe-Chloe just loves her little Bryce. She doesn't want anyone to do anything for him without her. She wants to be in on all the baths, and diaper changes, and she loves it when I will pump a bottle for her so she can feed him. She picks out what he will wear everyday before leaving for school and what he will wear to bed at night. One day she came home from school and was really upset he wasn't wearing the clothes she had picked out I had to explain to her that sometimes babies had to have more than one outfit in a day. When she leaves for school each day she always says I can hardly stand to leave you and gives her little brother a big kiss.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we just chuckled at Dave's comments... kinda clueless isnt he?!?! What a guy is right! Shawna

mandy85 said...

Oh I just love all the posts. I hate that we live so far away and I can't come over all the time lol.