Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Newborn Photos

Introducing...
I couldn't pick my favorite so I had to post almost all of them.




These one's are for Daddy...

Chloe came with me so she was in some of the pictures. She loves her brother so much.




 My Favorite

 Mommy's Little Guy

 With his special giraffe.


 These two are some of my favorites...

I really love them all though. We took him to get these done when he was one week old. He slept for most of the almost three hours we were there. Heather Stott took them-you can check out her blog at www.photosbyheatherstott.blogspot.com. She did a wonderful job, despite complications with her lights, and we are very very happy with them. Thank you so much Heather!!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

So cute! I couldn't figure out who he looked like, but I think he really looks like Tanner in those first few pictures.