Sunday, November 18, 2012

Talk in Church

Today Tanner gave his first official talk in Church. He did a great job and we were so proud of him. It was hard for him to do it, because of his anxiety, but he got up there and didn't really seem to nervous at all. He was the youth speaker and was supposed to pick a topic out of the "For the Strength of Youth Manual"-he chose the topic Good Friends. He prepared and wrote the talk all by himself.
I have never given a talk in sacrament meeting in my entire life. Just the thought of doing it makes me have an anxiety attack. I wish I would have when I was younger so that I was better prepared now. Hopefully by having Tanner start young he will be better off for it :)
Yep every day our little boy grows up more and more.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh Tia. You shouldn't have said that. The second counselor in the bishopric might just change that. Or is he smarter than that?

Tia said...

He knows better Taryn-haha